SEARCH OPEN JOBS
NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA 19073
This Newtown Square client has a very unique opportunity for the right candidate seeking very part time work!
The Training Assistant hours are Part Time - 25 hours per training week. The schedule is variable but there are approx. 10 training weeks in 6 months.
- Tues-Thurs between the hours of 2:00 P.M. To 8:30 P.M. With a 30 min meal period AND
- Friday between the hours of 8:30 A.M. And 12:30 p.M
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK THE ENTIRE ~25 HOURS AS SCHEDULED DURING THE TRAINING WEEK.
- The primary responsibility of the Training Assistant is to observe 1-2 new learners at a time
- The Training Assistant will assess performance, offer feedback, and on occasion conduct practice sessions.
- This role directly works with the Training Manager and other training team
- Must have a working knowledge of touchscreen technology (i.E. Smartphone, tablet).
- Demonstrates a friendly, collaborative, team-oriented demeanor.
- Ability to dependably and reliably work a varied schedule.
If qualified and interested please send resume to Nick at NPacitti@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO