SEARCH OPEN JOBS
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
ASTON, PA 19014
The QA Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Directly managing the QA team
- Responsible for most plant procedures, including HACCP, SSOP s, GMP s, and others.
- Primary contact for USDA personnel on issues related to food safety
- Educates and trains employees as to their impact in food safety/quality.
- Deep Food Safety/Quality/Sanitation knowledge required.
- HACCP knowledge mandatory. HACCP Certified preferred
- SQF knowledge preferred
- Sanitation chemical knowledge preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience working in RTE (Ready to Eat) protein food plant required.
- Must have at least 2-3 years QA supervisory experience in food processing plant.
If qualified and interested please send resume to Arielle at AMcneil@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO