Search Open Jobs
READING, PA 19602
Direct Hire - $35K+
Project Coordinator is part of the Customer Support team and will be responsible for ensuring that the customer projects are executed flawlessly throughout the process cycle.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures that the customer purchase orders are processed thru the company s pre-set up procedures and managed throughout the process until they are shipped out.
-Ensures the purchase orders are transitioned from sales to Customer support.
- Communicate with the customers to finalize BOM s and enter them into the MRP system including part numbers for new items.
- Ensures purchase orders are entered into the MRP system with accuracy and all detail needed.
- Analyze supply/Demand to generate material requirements and enter purchase orders with time frames to share with the customers.
- Manage communication with the customers to firm up deliveries of material.
- Prepare weekly status reports for customers on Order status and get feedback on deliveries.
- Constantly maintain integrity of the data in the MRP system including dates of component deliveries and orders due dates.
- Follow up on Finished product approvals and coordinate final release
- Provide required documentation to the customers on order shipment confirmation or any related documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge MRP systems, and Microsoft Office.
- Basic math skills including adding, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Knowledge Supply/Demand.
- Reliable, dependable, excellent attendance and willing to work hours required.
- Previous Customer Service experience required.
If you or someone you know is interested, please send your most updated resume to Andrew Koenig AKoenig@monarchstaffing.com