SEARCH OPEN JOBS
IT DEVELOPER - PART TIME
LANSDALE, PA 19446
$23/HR ** Flexible during the day possible work from home after trained and trusted**
- Provide development, maintenance, and support for HRMS, EHR, FIS and other high-performance systems/software.
- Troubleshoot and collaborate with teams to ensure effective communication and to support the achievement of objectives.
- Support full systems management ex. Analyses, technical requirements, design, testing, implementation of systems and applications software.
- BA in Computer Science, Management Information System, or Engineering Required
- 3+ years experience in Software Development or other related IT experience
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports, relational databases and MicroSoft operating system
- Enthusiastic, motivated self-learner who is an excellent team player.
- CTFL, CSTE or MTA certifications preferred
- Travel to offsite locations and regional office locations if necessary.
If qualified, email a copy of your resume to Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.629.0088!