SEARCH OPEN JOBS
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
- Provide administrative support for the VP prepare meeting materials, set-up meeting room, organize parking arrangements for board members, attend the meeting, draft minutes
- Assist with scheduling visits and travel arrangements for VP and sometimes and President and appointments and assist in maintaining the VP's schedule
- Reconcile credit card statements for VP and directors; submit and track requests for payment to the Business Office.
- Respond to telephone and email inquiries, provide potential donors, stock and wire transfer instructions
- Supervise work study students, including approval and submission of their time sheets
- Maintain office efficiency by managing requests for time off and sick leave and tracking the annual performance review process
- Submit invoices for payment, tracking expenses, and help with the preparation of the annual budget
- Must have extensive calendar management experience in Outlook
- Experience with travel arrangements and budgeting experience
- Occasional weekend and evening work (perhaps 3-4 times a year)
- A bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with using Raiser's Edge (RE NXT) preferred, or a willingness to learn to use it, required.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
If interested please call 610-629-0088 or email Jen at Jfransen@monarchstaffing.com