SEARCH OPEN JOBS
DIR OF MARKETING PRODUCT MGMT
NEW JERSEY, NJ
Dir of Marketing Product Management responsibilities include:
- Strategy & Budgeting
- Develop and manage the annual marketing and product management budgets and ROI targets. Monitor regularly and adjust timely when needed to deliver expected results.
- Drive brand awareness and competitive market presence by actively promoting the company, products and services.
- Manage the development and execution of trade, consumer and digital marketing activities against the program plans and budgets.
- Manage and supervise the preparation, issuance and delivery of marketing, product packaging and communication materials.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing or related field, plus 10+ years of proven work experience in a Marketing and/or Product Management role within a food manufacturing environment, meat industry experience preferred.
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience and ability to mentor and develop staff
- Possess strong knowledge and passion of food items and food marketing
- Ability to lead, motivate and collaborate across a cross-functional team of stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; need to influence up & across the organization
- Travel required up to 50% of the time, both domestically and internationally
If qualified and interested please send resume to Nick at NPacitti@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO