SEARCH OPEN JOBS
CHEIF FINANCIAL OFFICER
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
Local Non-Profit is looking for a Chief Financial Officer to provide leadership and direct oversight for their financial management. This person will serve as Treasurer and an advisory member of the Board of Directors.
- Oversee finance staff, faculty, students and constituents in Gettysburg AND Philadelphia.
- Serve as Treasurer on a Board of Directors.
- Monitor and evaluate investment objectives and performance.
- Annual Budget preparation, plan for compensation needs/issues for all personnel.
- Coordinate and Supervise annual financial statements/audits.
- Demonstrated ability in nonprofit accounting and financial analysis
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products
- Requires a 7-10 years progressive financial operations experience, and experience in a managerial position with supervisory responsibilities
- Must have strong working knowledge of cash management, internal controls, systems and procedures, budgets and planning, receivables management and statement preparation
If qualified, please send an updated electronic version of your resume to Andrew, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.629.0088