TRACKING SUPPORT SPECIALIST
MALVERN, PA 19355
Tracking Support Specialist/Security Dispatchers needed to handle both system and emergency calls from headquarters in Malvern, PA. This is NOT a Security Guard position. This position requires employees to sit for long periods of time in an open work area.
3rd shift overnight only available. Must be available to work weekends (Rotating 5-day shift). Candidate must be reliable and one time with limited call-outs. If you are unable to work a 40-hour work week that includes weekend days, please do not apply.
* Remain in control while working in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while being able to communicate efficiently with callers in emergency/non-emergency situations
* Must have proven multitasking abilities & follow established protocol.
* Routinely meet all task deadlines.
* Have a min of 2-3 yrs broad administrative experience, specifically managing multiple systems simultaneously.
* Must have thorough understanding of Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
* 911/police dispatch experience
* Knowledge of a support center/call center environment
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish
* Criminal Justice degree or certificate a plus
Send current resume to Diane at email@example.com
This position is subject to a background investigation and drug screening process.