MALVERN, PA 19355
1. Processes the monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger closing procedures including journal entry preparation and trial balance tie out and balance sheet scheduling.
2. Prepares and distributes all required financial reports for general ledger processes.
3. Analyzes and resolves all open or reconciling items on account schedules in a timely manner.
4. Creates and provides input into various reports including dashboards, variance analysis, Owner s Reports, and budgets.
6. Monitors all ACH/wire transfers, bank reconciliations, and general ledger account scheduling.
7. Calculates various monthly accrued expenses.
9. Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
10. Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
B.S. Or B.A. In Accounting required or related fields with qualifying experience.
Knowledge of general ledger, bank and account reconciliations, ACH/wire transfers and invoice and scheduling review.
Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving within functional areas of work production or service quality.
Interested? Please send current resume to Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org