M-F, 8:30-5 or 8-4:30 $24-$25/hr
This position is responsible for reporting of financial data, preparation of financial statements, budget management and coordination with program staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for grant accounting from budget preparation, to monthly projections and to final audit close out.
2. Monthly invoicing.
3. Accounts payable invoice coding.
4. Coordinate with Program staff on grants assigned.
5. Reconcile general ledger accounts.
6. Reconcile bank statements.
7. Inventory control.
8. Fixed asset management.
9. Enhance department procedures for monthly close and year-end audit.
10. Assist with annual audits.
11. Provide management information in a timely manner.
- Minimum of three to five years professional accounting experience
- Thorough understanding of and ability to apply accrual accounting procedures, budgeting, non-profit accounting procedures, general accounting principles and related functions.
- Grant accounting experience
- Ability to analyze accounting records and an excellent command of computer operations and data entry.
If qualified and interested, please contact Arielle McNeil at email@example.com.