SERVICE & DISPATCH COORDINATOR
MALVERN, PA 19355
Our client in Malvern is seeking a Service & Dispatch Coordinator to optimize scheduling and dispatch, creating a strong relationship between the dispatch operations, the service professionals, the directives from management and the technology.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide timely response to customer requests coming from email, phone, sales personnel, etc.
- Work with team members as it relates to scheduling service and coordinating resources.
- Service scheduling for all customers.
- Daily dispatching and awareness of route status.
- Addressing breakdown service, planned maintenance & holidays.
- Properly matching the job to the CSP every time.
- Experience coordinating logistics or trucking required
- Scheduling & Dispatch experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the five-county metropolitan area.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills ability to manage information coming in from several directions.
- Strong critical thinking and customer service skills; the ability to problem solve and respond timely & effectively.
- Positive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Dependable/reliable work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If interested, please send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Connor at 610-640-4111.