PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Conducting interviews (primarily phone but some in person
- Implementing tracking systems to monitor the recruiting systems
- Conducting pre-employment references
- Begin the process for on-boarding for new hires and assist with facilitating new hire orientation
A minimum of 1-2 years experience recruiting/sourcing.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.E., compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies, etc), required.
Demonstrated proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint, etc., required.
Experience with applicant tracking systems, a plus.
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are required.
Previous experience in a human services or non-profit organization is preferred.
If qualified and interested, please express your interest to Arielle McNeil via email, firstname.lastname@example.org.