BLUE BELL, PA 19422
$13-$14hr *Full-Time: 8:00AM-5:00PM*
Monarch Staffing is looking for an ambitious individual to work with the Branch Manager and Recruitment Team. The Recruiter Assistant will proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective network of diverse talent for assigned business areas and projects.
The Recruiter Assistant will coordinate, schedule and at times conduct candidate interviews, as well as handle Front Office Administrative duties.
Other recruitment projects and office administration duties may also be periodically assigned by the Branch Manager, Regional Managers or President.
- 1-2 years Office Assistant experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - specifically in Word, Outlook and Excel
- Quick learner with the ability to learn proprietary applicant tracking systems
- Highly motivated, conscientious, organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to manage frequent Front Office Assistant demands while being adaptable and flexible
If interested in this position, email updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org