MEDICAL BILLING AUDITOR
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406 | Temporary
- Audit Workers Compensation bills
- Determine error sources and accurate entry of claim audits, document with accuracy in QA Printing Production Excel log
- Review error trend reports and participate in rebuttal process for continuous improvement; providing feedback to Quality Assurance and CDT teams.
- Perform focused audits, working with varying types of data.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Preferred extensive knowledge of general workers compensation billing procedures including knowledge of CPT Coding, ICD- 10, and HCPC
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- Basic understanding of HIPPA policies and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office Products; Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Send resume to Carol at Carol@monarchstaffing.com