BOOTHWYN, PA | Temp/Hire
Full time, M-F, 8: 30 AM 5 PM with 1 hour lunch.
Join this rapidly growing company located in Delaware County.
Purchasing/AP Associate will be responsible for:
- Communicating directly with suppliers and representatives to collect and maintain accurate pricing information on all products
- Price checking and reviewing all invoices for approval prior to payment
- Creating and submitting purchase orders
- Strategizing key inventory levels based on trends
- Proficient data entry and computer skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self motivated and a team player
- Must be good with numbers and the ability to multi task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills using professional communication
- Pleasant personal demeanor
If qualified and interested please send resume to Nick at NPacitti@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you please feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO