PROVIDER ACCOUNT MANAGER
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406 | Temporary
- Work directly with external clients to develop and maintain a strong partnership while simultaneously providing a high level of customer service.
- Identify, monitor, and mitigate potential provider relationship risks.
- Prepare, present, and/or assist in regular calls, on-site stewardship meetings, conferences, etc.
- Work internally with various departments to escalate and address provider issues, disseminate information, and communicate updates.
- Increase and update knowledge of the industry and provider community.
- Degree in Business or related area or equivalent experience required
- Provider Relations or Account Management experience preferred but not required
- Excellent technical skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to self-motivate, multitask, and manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail and ability to establish and meet deadlines
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise discretion and professionalism in external communication