PROGRAM SPECIALIST- CENTRAL PA
HERSHEY, PA 17033
- The Program Specialist works in collaboration with the assigned Associate Director for Residential Services for daily management of operations.
- The Program Specialist coordinates services to individuals supported with ISP goals and members of each individual s ISP team, including the individual s family.
- The Program Specialist hires, mentors and supervises Direct Support Professionals in each of the assigned program sites, including site-specific house managers.
- Maintains compliance with specific licensure requirements as indicated in the PA regulations for residential services.
- Monitors and documents progress through THERAP.
- Facilitates monthly staff meetings for all assigned homes.
- Manages the recruitment, interviewing and orientation processes for DSP s working in assigned program sites.
- Compiles and completes annual assessment and updates in preparation for annual ISP meetings as per the 6400 regulations.
- Reviews and audits individual financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Participates in development of crisis prevention and intervention plans for individuals with medical, behavioral, social, and psychiatric problems.
- Completes Annual Trainings for all DSP & achieves compliance for Annual QA&I processes.
- Master s Degree or above from an accredited college or university and 1 year work experience working directly with individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university and 2 years work experience working directly with individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Associate s degree or 60 credit hours from an accredited college or university and 4 years work experience working directly with individuals with an intellectual disability.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- THERAP experience preferred