PRODUCT ANALYST SUPPORT
WEST CHESTER, PA 19380 | Temporary
Primary contact for internal/external client questions/concerns regarding online products, services, data, & methodology. Provides detailed research for client concerns. Respond to requests for assistance from all internal depts. Incl. Sales, Services, Acct. Mgmt., Application Development & Product Mgmt.
- Liaison for Sales & Service staff & clients on proper use of all products & svcs.
- Address & resolve internal/external client concerns
- Assist in resolution of discrepancies
- Manage client expectations & deadlines
- Provide support during application & product releases
- Compiles case studies & best practices
- Customer svc. Exp. 1+ yrs.
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent analytical & research skills
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Industry exp. A plus, but not required
If interested please contact Mary Ann at 610-640-4111 and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please share with your networks!