BRYN MAWR, PA 19010
- Calendar Management and staff liaison
- Broad range of Administrative functions
- Managing highly sensitive, confidential information
- Handle incoming calls & and manage various home projects
- Coordinate travel and assists in coordination of multiple residential properties.
- Associates or Bachelor s degree required
- Executive administrative experience with a C-Suite, or personal assistant experience to highly visible individual
- Must have excellent computer skills including a high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail is required, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested, qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-640-4111. If you aren't interested but know someone who is, please feel free to share! EEO