SHARON HILL, PA 19079
This Delaware County client is seeking a Full-Time Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for the preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 400 employees.
The Payroll Administrator will assist with:
- Reviewing and ensuring accuracy of approved timesheets
- Coordination efforts between payroll, human resources and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data
- Handling the administration of the electronic timekeeping system
- Associates Degree in Business Administration/Finance; Accounting Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience performing all payroll functions; 3 years additional payroll office experience in lieu of Associate s degree
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office specifically Word & Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
If qualified and interested please send resume to Nick at NPacitti@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO