PAYROLL / HR
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
-Review payroll data
-Work with managers to ensure timely and accurate input of time and attendance records.
-Assist with regular audits
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of employee record prior to processing.
- Provide necessary reports after payroll processing to Department/Site Managers and Finance Teams.
- Respond to queries from garnishments and unemployment agencies and provide salary verifications.
- Work with employees to investigate, rectify and explain perceived miscalculations or errors in the payroll system.
- Process employee clearances, background checks, etc to ensure organizational compliance
- Creation and maintenance of employee files
- Filing, copying, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- minimum of 1 years experience processing payroll including UltiPro
- Minimum 1 year HR experience
If qualified and interested please send resume to Katie at email@example.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO