MEDICAL BILLERS AND CODERS
UPLAND, PA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
Must be a Graduate of Medical Billing and Coding Program approved by AAPC and/or AHIMA
- Medical Billers must have familiarity with both ICD-9 & ICD-10 coding, as well as CCI & NCCI medical code edits
- Experience with Insurance Company Fee Schedule payments
- Experience correcting and resubmitting EOB denials
- Understanding of NPI & TIN number utilization
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Information Management or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year previous coding experience in hospital setting required.
- Must be certified - CCS, CPC
- Demonstrable knowledge of ICD10 Diagnosis and Procedure Coding Systems required.
If qualified and interested please send resume to Katie at KWise@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO