LOGISTICS OFFICE COORDINATOR
MALVERN, PA 19355
Our client in Malvern is looking for a qualified Logistics Office Coordinator with strong critical thinking skills, the ability to handle irate customers and the potential to oversee and supervise employees.
- Handle logistics and scheduling of drivers and technicians
- Process invoices and work orders
- Resolve escalated issues from customers
- Experience coordinating logistics or trucking required
- Experience leading a team of employees preferred
- Exceptional multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
If qualified, please contact Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-640-4111.