LABOR RELATIONS SPECIALIST
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406
This Labor Relations Specialist role will report up to the VP of HR and Support the HRBP's. As the Labor Relations Specialist you will be responsible for the overall strategic planning and management of the labor and employee relations programs for the Company. Including, providing recommendations and/or solutions to HR colleagues and management staff at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership. The Employee and Labor Relations Specialist will serve as a key contributor to development and maintenance of comprehensive Human Resources policies and strategies. Will be involved in all labor negotiations and escalated employee relations issues.
- Administer and manage administration of labor contracts; provides interpretation of labor contracts to managers, employees and HR staff; oversees processes for review and resolution of employee grievances.
- Serve as the Company s chief negotiator in contract negotiations with recognized employee organizations, maintaining current knowledge of employee and labor relations trends, legal decisions, and statutory changes; conducts research necessary to support contract negotiations and employee relations.
- Develop and recommend to the policies and procedures concerning employee relations and personnel practices.
- Manage the process to investigate and respond to complaints from the Bureau of Labor or other agencies.
- Participate in the development and delivery of management training programs
This Labor Relations Specialist requires hands on experience in union and non-union environments, in leading contract negotiations, conflict resolution, positive employee relations and grievance handling.
-Must be experienced in Multi-State HR laws & regulations.
-Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
-Five or more year s progressively responsible, professional experience in employee relations, collective bargaining and labor relations activities
-Experience must include leading contract administration, grievance processing, performance management and disciplinary activities, as well as facilitating on-going communication and working relationships with employee representative organizations and other company stakeholders.
If qualified, please send resumes to Arielle at firstname.lastname@example.org