IT SECURITY ANALYST
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
- Perform advanced analytics and device manipulation.
- Monitor network operations and provide effective incident response to vulnerability scans.
- Review, analyze, correlate and resolve network security threats from multiples systems and security tools
( i.E, Fortinet, Nexus, Solarwinds, Web Inspect).
- Monitor of security controls and reviewing of device and security logs
- At least 4+ years of experience in computer networking and information security.
- GIAC, GSEC CISM, CEH, or ECSA certification required.
- Knowledge of FERPA, HIPAA, GDPR preferred.
- Thorough understanding of latest security principles, techniques and protocols.
- SSCP, CISSP, CISA, MCSE, CCNA, PMP, Security+ and ITIL certifications preferred.
If interested, please send updated resume to email@example.com
Or call 610.629.0088