SEARCH OPEN JOBS
PAOLI, PA 19301
Responsible for the direct supervision and daily oversight of the National Installation department.
- Ability to supervise, train, mentor, and coach Installation Coordinators as well as interview and screen potential applicants
- Review and audit all new orders and completed projects
- Work as liaison with Sales, Service, and other departments professionally to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct departmental meetings, and prepare and present at meetings on behalf of Installation Department
- Possess advanced knowledge of phases of construction, code/license requirements, and permitting process to manage and assist department with complex installations
- Project Management (preferably with National Accounts), Operations Management overseeing 20+ people
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment, or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft applications
If qualified and interested, please send resume to Andy Stecker firstname.lastname@example.org