UPPER DARBY, PA 19082
Essential Job Functions but not limited to,
- Assist employees with benefits administration paperwork and processes employee enrollments, changes and terminations. Reviews connection file reports, collaborates with Payroll/Finance and liaises with insurance providers and/or benefits consultants to resolve enrollment issues.
- Assist employees and managers with understanding our leave policies. Administers and processes leave requests including FMLA, leave of absences and STD as appropriate. Liaises with employee, supervisor and payroll to coordinate leave activities.
- Assist employees and managers with understanding our policies. Timely reports incidents to our Worker s Compensation provider as appropriate. Liaises with employee, supervisor and Worker s Compensation provider as necessary.
- Create timely responds to requests for unemployment information and submits all documentation as required to ensure accurate reporting of separation information. Liaise with HR Director, supervisor to coordinate response and or representation at hearings as appropriate.
- Execute timely processes all employee separation activates including processing terminations in HRIS, provider portals, communicating exit interview information and liaising with Payroll, IT and HR personnel and necessary.
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum two years experience in Human Resources
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources
- Prior experience working in mental health environment
If interested, please send resume to Arielle at Amcneil@monarchstaffing.com