GPS TRACKING DISPATCHERS
MALVERN, PA 19355
Growing security firm in Malvern is looking to add GPS Tracking Dispatchers to their growing Tracking Support Center. The Tracking Support Center is a 24/7 365 day/year operation and the GPS Tracking Dispatchers will be supporting global law enforcement partners and customers.
Company perks once hired permanently:
- Paid training and double pay on holidays
- 401k & Benefits offered immediately: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Casual work environment
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide exceptional customer service, demonstrate conflict resolution, negotiation and de-escalation skills while maintaining focus during crime/non-crime situations.
- Read maps and provide clear direction.
- Research and explain step-by-step technical trouble-shooting solutions in a simplified manner.
- Listen and comprehend information shared by callers.
- Effectively communicate with customers and law enforcement while gathering and recording important information.
- Maintain logs and document all calls.
1st Shift: Monday & Friday, 9:00am-7:00pm AND Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am-5:00pm
2nd Shift: Thursday-Monday, 3:00pm-11:00pm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate documentation
- Strong character, sound judgment, a level head, and critical thinking
- Outstanding organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities within a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- 911/Security Dispatch and/or high-volume Customer Service experience required
- Available to work some, but not all holidays
If you or someone you know is interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Connor @ 610-640-4111.