PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
- Oversee various administrative functions related to the day-to-day operations of the Marketing & Communications division.
- Manage the Vice President s calendar to include coordination and prioritization of internal and external meetings, travel arrangements, and the dissemination of meeting materials.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is a MUST
- Minimum of 5 years experience in an office support role
- Must maintain strict confidentiality regarding student records
- Knowledge of BANNER a plus
- Ability to work independently while being able to meet deadlines
- Experience in higher education a plus!
- Previous work experience in a marketing or government office preferred.
If interested, please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-629-0088.