PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
with Leading Provider in Adult Care
- Support the CEO, CIO and VP in scheduling meetings & calendar management.
- Manage all domestic travel arrangements.
- Support C-suite staff with administrative tasks.
- Possess the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written & verbal communication.
- Ability to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Suite and Outlook is required.
- Exceptional level written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- 5-10 years of Executive Admin experience supporting C-suite staff is required.
If qualified and interested, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call: 610.629.0088