MALVERN, PA 19355
Tracking Support Specialist/Security Dispatchers needed to handle both system and emergency calls from headquarters in Malvern, PA. This is NOT a Security Guard position. This position requires employees to sit for long periods of time in an open work area.
Must be available to work weekends (Rotating 5-day shift).
Candidate must be reliable and one time with limited call-outs.
If you are unable to work a 40-hour work week that includes weekend days, please do not apply.
* Remain in control while working in fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment while being able to communicate efficiently with callers in emergency/non-emergency situations
* Must have proven multitasking abilities & follow established protocol.
* Routinely meet all task deadlines.
* Have a min of 2-3 yrs broad administrative experience, specifically managing multiple systems simultaneously.
* Must have thorough understanding of Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
* 911/police dispatch experience
* Knowledge of a support center/call center environment
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish
* Criminal Justice degree or certificate a plus
Send current resume to Connor at CKerns@monarchstaffing.com
This position is subject to a background investigation and drug screening process.