CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVOCATE
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406 | Temp/Hire
Hours 8: 30-5
The Customer Support Advocate is responsible for supporting client retention and consistently providing an easy and efficient customer experience for callers and clients.
- Open new cases accurately according to policy and procedures.
- Contact adjusters and Physical Therapy Centers to verify new case information/missing information
- Review case information/consult with Case Management to determine if new cases need to be opened.
- Request verification from insurance companies and other related paperwork from providers
- Apply knowledge of and adhere to the URAC Utilization Management Standards.
- Bachelor s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of call center experience with both in-bound and out-bound calls (medium to high volume).
- Prior experience in health-related field and some knowledge of medical terminology/coding i.E. CPT/HCPCS and ICD9 experience a plus, but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written customer service skills
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong data entry skills and detail oriented
- Solid MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
Send resume to Carol@monarchstaffing.com or call 610-640-4111.
** If you know someone that might be interested please share with your networks.