CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA 19406 | Temporary
The CSR is responsible for providing support to network providers and to clients regarding their claims.
You will be:
- Receiving inbound phone calls and responding to emails
- Be a part of the billing process, review cases and resolve to satisfaction
- Effectively triage the inquiries whenever possible
- Create and update billing issues when unable to triage and resolve the inquiry
- Review all case issues to ensure accurate information is relayed to the caller
- Minimum of 3 years of call center experience
- Both inbound and outbound
- Prior experience in billing and or in a health related field with some knowledge of insurance and/or medical terminology and coding
- CPT / HCPCS and ICD9 experience is a plus, but not required,
- Strong data entry and detail oriented skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Send resume to Carol@monarchstaffing.com or call 610-640-4111.
**If you know someone that might be interested please share with your networks.