BROOMALL, PA 19008 | Temp/Hire
The Customer Service Representative will:
- Review consumer credit reports and provide information regarding the report in conjunction with counseling sessions and services, as applicable.
- Ability to multi-task - Manage multifaceted and administrative functions in conjunction with proving counseling sessions as applicable and in such areas as phone appointments, outbound call initiatives, pilot program projects and assignments and third party co-op initiatives.
- Phone Queue management in accordance with the department standards and as provided by supervisor feedback and instructions.
- Heavy phone activity by queue and phone system in both outbound and inbound call and consumer handling.
- Contact financial agencies (i.E. IRS) for updated Tax information on particular clients.
- Analyze clients credit history for any type of discrepancies.
- 1/2 years Office/Customer Service experience
- Excellent phone presence and etiquette is required
If qualified and interested please send resume to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*But perhaps if this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link! Thanks!