CONTROLLER PART TIME/FULL TIME
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19019
$35-$45/HR: Philadelphia, PA
- Oversee corporate revenue and expense analysis.
- Manage the implementation and monitor operational accounting processes in accordance with SOC-1 and Financial Audit guidelines.
- Plan for capital requirements.
- Prepare expense budget tied to needs and revenue.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or public administration, and demonstrated proficiency is required.
- Candidates must have strong inter-personal skills, be well organized, attentive to detail, able to work independently and able to function under pressure.
- In addition to strong accounting skills, familiarity or experience with the administration of federal contracts is highly desirable.
If Qualified, please send resumes to Akoenig@monarchstaffing.com or call 610.629.0088.