SEARCH OPEN JOBS
PHOENIXVILLE, PA 19460
$35+/HR: Philadelphia, PA
- Oversee corporate revenue and expense analysis.
- General accounting, cost, Budgeting, Reporting, Banking/Financial Analysis.
- Business to Business communication, advising all business matters from personnel to banking.
- Recommend cost savings measures observed during onboarding.
- Maintain overall General Ledger integrity
- Knowledge of GAAP, and other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting, or public administration, and demonstrated proficiency is required.
- Candidates must have strong inter-personal skills, be well organized, attentive to detail, able to work independently and able to function under pressure.
- In addition to strong accounting skills, familiarity or experience with the administration of federal contracts is highly desirable.
If Qualified, please send resumes to Akoenig@monarchstaffing.com or call 610.629.0088.