BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE
WAYNE, PA 19080
Our national non-profit client in the Wayne area is looking for a motivated and empathetic professional to join their growing team.
The Customer Support Advocate will be responsible for:
- Handle intake calls in Spanish from customers and review needs.
- Promote resources, guidance and info via phone and electronic correspondence.
- Provide courteous, friendly and prompt customer service to clients.
- Strong MS suite skills and respond to electronic correspondence in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi task is a must and have critical thinking skills.
If qualified, please send most current resume to email@example.com or call 610.629.0088