MEDICAL BENEFITS ADVOCATE
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA 19462 | Temp/Hire
We have an amazing ground floor opportunity for you to get exposure with one of the fastest growing
companies in the area, voted "Best Places to Work"
This is a special project needing 30 + Medical Benefit Advocates for 4 months.
Possibly opportunity for a Temp to Hire conversion depending on job performance
In depth on the job training and coaching from experienced leadership
A typical day...
- Answering inbound calls from clients in helping them with their health care needs (averaging 35 calls daily)
- Provide guidance to customers regarding coverage, provider network & claims
- Researching and utilizing problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Articulating referrals to self-service portals & helping clients help themselves
- 1+ years of health insurance, medical insurance, claims, benefits and or customer service experience preferred
- Open to hiring entry level without experience, college grads & others encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent computer savvy skills and be able to toggle between multi systems
- Excellent customer service skills and adaptability
- Strong attention to detail and ability handle multiple tasks
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- BILINGUAL preferred!
If interested, please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 610.629.0088