BENEFITS ASSISTANT CUSTOMER SERVICE
PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA 19462
We have an amazing ground floor opportunity for you to get exposure with one of the fastest growing companies in the area, voted "Best Places to Work"!
**Possibility to work from home, one day a week, after three months**
Full time (training: 8:30am-5pm for 30 days)
- 4 days a week from 10AM-6:30PM
- 1 late day per week: 11:45-8:15PM
A typical day...
- Answering inbound calls from clients in helping them with their health care needs (averaging 35 calls daily)
- Provide guidance to customers regarding coverage, provider network & claims
- Researching and utilizing problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Articulating referrals to self-service portals & helping clients help themselves
- 1+ years of health insurance, medical insurance, claims, benefits and or customer service experience preferred
- Open to hiring entry level without experience, college grads & others encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent computer savvy skills and be able to toggle between multi systems
- Excellent customer service skills and adaptability
- Strong attention to detail and ability handle multiple tasks
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must be open and receptive to constructive feedback! Bilingual abilities in Spanish is a plus!
If interested, please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.629.0088
**If this opportunity is not for you, please share with your networks or someone who might be interested**