ASTON, PA 19014
- Receiving, coding, filing, and entering all payable invoices
- Tracking down invoices from vendors for billing
- Processing check payments for all of our vendors, employee expenses, and salary advances
- Billing customers Sales and Use Tax
- Bank reconciliations Year end 1099 reports
- Assist with quarter-end close
- Miscellaneous account analysis.
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- 1 - 2 years accounting experience.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience with Sage and Excel
If qualified and interested please send resume to Arielle at AMcneil@monarchstaffing.com
If this position is not a good fit for you feel free to share this link!
All candidates who receive and accept an offer of employment are subject to pre-screening requirements. EEO