ASTON, PA 19014 | Direct-Hire (Perm)
The Accountant will report to our VP of Finance and will be responsible for managing the accounting department.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Overseeing the Accounts Payable process, including the entry of invoices in a timely fashion and the distribution of vendor payments.
- Monthly production of relevant financial reports and reconciliations, including costing packages on settled homes and financial statements for the company and its related entities.
- Assisting with financial planning and analysis, including annual and semi-annual forecasts and project cash flows.
- Identifying and implementing cost saving and cost controlling measures.
- Assisting with the entry of AP and cutting of checks.
- Supporting the Sales and Land teams as well as outside accountant with analysis as requested.
- Maximum 3-5 years of experience in accounting; AP/AR, journal entries
- BS in Accounting
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Timberline software experience a plus
Contact Carol at Carol@monarchstaffing.com if interested and qualified for this position!