MALVERN, PA | Temporary
$18/hr. Temp 3mos. Great Learning Opp.
20 - 25 hrs./wk --- flexible schedule
Preparing transmittal letters and mailings
Drafting corporate documentation/reporting
Entity formation and tracking
Maintenance of corporate Minute Books and organizational charts
Annual franchise reporting/Regulatory filings
- Bachelor s degree preferred or a background in Paralegal studies or a certification in Paralegal studies a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a fast paced environment.
- Strong proofreading, writing and typing skills.
If interested please contact Mary Ann at 610-640-4111 and send resume to email@example.com
Please share with your networks!