SEARCH OPEN JOBS
MALVERN, PA 19355
Financial Services company in Malvern is looking to add a talented HR Professional to their team to support the Director of HR.
- Responsible for the recruitment efforts for all exempt and nonexempt personnel including: job postings, resume review, college career fairs, reference checks, offer letters, and background reports.
- Responsible for the complete on-boarding process of new employees from application and background checks to new hire orientation.
- Carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy management, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook policies and procedures manual
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3-5 years previous experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work in a team environment as a role player and leader
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
- High degree of attention to detail and ability to multitask
If you or someone you know is interested, please email a copy of your most updated resume to email@example.com or call 610-640-4111