BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER - MEDICAL
BRISTOL, PA | Direct-Hire (Perm)
- Leads and provides operational directives for all Business Office activities related to insurance verification, accurate billing, claims management and collections of AR.
- Review Aging/ Trial Balances and other reports to monitor reimbursement patterns and investigate any cash flow issues for needed actions to assure timely collection of accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations and policies of the Federal, State and private payers.
- Attends seminars/workshops and as part of regular duties to increase knowledge base.
- Overall controls, operations and performance of Key Metrics and AP functions
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a hospital or healthcare business
- Management experience in a hospital business office environment required
- Knowledge of Medicare and Workers Compensation billing procedures
- Knowledge of contracts with insurance carriers as well as contract reimbursement.
If Interested please email resume to Jen at Jfransen@monarchstaffing.com