KING OF PRUSSIA, PA | Temporary
The Benefit Analyst/Coordinator is responsible for serving as the day-to-day liaison for client contacts and their respective healthcare providers and carriers during implementations, open enrollments, and ongoing benefits administration.
- maintaining employee eligibility
-performing quality assurance tasks
-resolving escalated client-specific issues
- collaborating with internal team members and other departments for client deliverables and special projects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an employee benefits capacity;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (i.E. Mail merge, sorting/filtering, formulas);
- Experience working through an open enrollment or annual renewal benefits cycle preferred;
- Client-facing experience is preferred;
- Experience within a health care, health and welfare consulting, insurance brokerage, human resources consulting, or employee benefits related industry is highly preferred;
- Related exposure to Benefits Administration, COBRA, Spending Accounts, HRIS, and/or Payroll environments is a plus.
Please send updated Resume to Arielle AOwens@monarchstaffing.com